Meals & Concessions Stand Sign Up
ALL parents are expected to sign-up for ONE meal/snack and TWO concession stand shifts.
Your volunteer time at the concession stand, brings in $money$ for the team! The revenue generated is split between the booster club and the team the parents are associated with!
Concession Stand Sign Up HERE
- Varsity families work the concession stand during JV games
- JV families work the concession stand during Varsity games
Meals for the players Sign Up HERE (Please no peanuts/peanut products for allergy intolerance)
JV needs a heavy snack for away and home games and Varsity needs a meal only before each home game. Away game sandwiches for Varsity are being taken care of by Jersey Mike's. Feel free to work with other families which might be easier on the budget and schedule (only one family need to sign up if working together)
- Varsity parents deliver meals for Varsity games
- Provide enough food (meal) and drinks for 20 players and 4 coaches of HOME games.
- Deliver to press box no later than 4pm
- For away games, please sign up to sponsor (pay $20) for chips and waters for the players (sandwiches are being provided by Jersey Mikes)
- JV parents deliver meals for JV games
- Provide enough food (heavy snacks) and drinks for 16 players and 2 coaches.
- Deliver to dugout no later than 2:00 for HOME GAMES
- AWAY Games: deliver to field (where bus is parked) no later than 2:30 as bus leaves for away game at 2:45.
VARSITY MEAL IDEAS
- Chick-fil-a sandwich, chips, fruit and water
- Pasta (from Costco or Olive Garden), salad and breadsticks
- Bojangles chicken strips, mac and cheese, small fruit, and water
- Showmars grilled chicken pita, chips, fruit, and water/gatorade
- Catered boxed meals with water
JV HEAVY SNACK IDEAS
- Protein bars (like Cliff), nuts or trail mix, small fruit, water
- Small sub sandwich (quarter size), fruit, water
- Hawaiian roll with meat and cheese, tangelo, small Powerade/Gatorade
- Hormel Sandwich wrap, chips, small fruit, Gatorade